Scope of Learning:
1. Transmitting & Receving three seprate Signals (Audio, Video, and Tone/ Voice) Simultaneously through satellite link and perform Link Fail Operations.
2. Transmitting & Receving Function Generator Wavefroms through Satellite Link.
3. Transmitting & Receving PC data through satellite link.
4. Study the delay between Uplnik transmitterand Downlink receiver during data transmission.
5. Send Tele-command and receive Tempreture & Intensity of light from satellite.
6. calculate the carrier to noise ratio for a satellite link.
7. Calculate signal to noise ratio for a satellite.
1. Transmitter with selectable frequency conversion.
2. 2450 - 2468 MHz up-linking selectable frequencies.
3. Wide band RF amplifier, No manual matching required.
4. 16Mhz Banwidth.
5. Frequency select switch and LED indication.
6. FM Modulation of Audio and Video.
7. Converage area 35m indoor and 100m outdoor.
8. Transmit Audio, Video, Digital data, PC data, Tone, Voice, function generator.
9. Separate section for telementry operation.
Inbuilt Tone Generator:
Frequency : 100 Hz to 1 KHz
Amplitude : 0V to 1 Vpp.
Separate terminals provided for different inputs.
Power Supply : 230 V AC +- 10 %, 50/60 Hz
1. Transponder with selctable Uplink and downlinks frequency conversion.
2. Light and Tempreture sensors for telementry operations.
3. Dealy knob provided for simulated delay experiment.
4. Optional Solar power supply for Transponder Unit.
5. Deatchable Dish Antennas.
6. Power Supply- 230 V AC +- 10 %, 50/60 Hz
1. Receiver with selectable Frequency Conversion.
2. Receives and demodulate three signals simultaneously.
3. Built in speaker for audio and video output.
4. Detachable Dish Antenna.
5. Power supply : 230 V AC +- 10 % , 50/60 Hz.
Audio - Video Cable 2 pin : 2 nos.
Patch Cord 16''(4mm) : 2 nos.
Microphone : 1 nos.
Dish Antenna : 4 nos.
USB Cable : 2 nos.
Pencil Cell (Microphone) : 1 no..
Main cord : 3 nos.
PC Software : 1 nos.