ThisTrainer has been designed with the idea if providing basic facilities essentialfor conducting simple e experiments in the laboratory. Using these facilitiesone can get familiarized with the various analog/digital ICs. The system issuitable for conducting experiments on TTL ICs. The system has onboard facilityof four crystal generated clock output of 1MHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz & 1Hz. It hasa facility of Single Pules Generation by push button switch. Four Seven SegmentDisplay with BCD inputs having bread- board area facility of 1200 TIE points.
1. 8TTL compatible logic level inputs.
2. LogicHIGH and logic LOW are displayed by dual color LED.
3. Fourcrystal generated clock output of 1 MHz, 100 Hz, 10 Hz , and 1Hz.
4. Facilitiesfor single pules generation by a push button switch.
5. Logicprobe to check logic LOW, logic HIGH and pules.
6. Four7 segment display with BCD inputs.
7. Facilityof segment control on two displays.
8. Breadboard area with facility of more than 1200 TIE points.
9. Capableof accepting wire diameters from 0.3 to 0.8 mm.
10. Inbuilt Power Supply.
11. User's Manual, Cables & Connectors.
12. House in an attractive ABS Plastic cabinet with cover.
EXERIMENTS CAN BE PERFORM:
1. Studyof NAND, NOT, NOR, AND, XOR, DECODER, FLIP-FLOP, COUNTER, DEMUL TIPLEXER, HALFADDER, FULL ADDER, HALF SUBTRACTOR, FULL SUBTRACTOR, SHIFT REGISTERA etc.
2. Ithas in-built supply of +5v/300mA for TTL, +0/3v to 15 VDC/300mA, 0/.3v to -15VDC/300mA.
3. Userâ€™sManual & set of Patch Chords.
4. Housein attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover.